Monday, June 15, 2009

Monday .... Again???

Where did the weekend go? Can anyone tell me ..... please!!! Why does the weekends go by so fast and the week so slow? This weekend we all went swimming at Mary and Janet's..... we had a lot of fun. We wish we had a pool but maybe some day! My job is changing some so today seemed so crazy for me. Lets hope that the week goes faster than last week..... not taking a half day every week is hard after you get used to taking them every week. I go to the GI doctor Thurs. morning.... everyone pray that I have a good report.
Love you all and hope to be able to post some pic's soon....

1 comment:

The Bullen's said...

Hey girl, Hope your job works out for you, and I'm praying for a great report for you at your Dr. visit! Like your new background.
Love you much!

Ingrid :)