Thursday, June 4, 2009

Wanting to get back to normal!

I know it has been such a long time since I have posted. I have been very busy until this last week. Last Saturday night I started feeling pains in my lower right abdomen and went to the hospital. I came home knowing I had pneumonia and no answer on the lower pain. I have been to the doctor every day with no exact answer. Johnboy has been such a great husband! So now it is Thursday and I am laying in bed wanting to get back to my normal life. I never thought I would miss work so much! I woke up with no pain but as soon as I ate something I started hurting again. I keep telling Johnboy that I think it is IBS or an ulcer. I am to go to the GI doctor hopefully next week. I so wanted to go to work this morning but Johnboy refused me to go since I am still so tired from the pneumonia. I hope to go back to work tomorrow. Mom thinks that I am weak since I just have not ate much. Thank you everyone for your prayers and calls. I appreciate everyone. I love you all!

1 comment:

The Bullen's said...

Glad to know that you're getting better! Still praying for total healing! love ya girl!

Ingrid :)